To Enter: bring one or two woks of any size, in any medium, to the Art Gallery during the drop off times listed. Entry forms will be filled out at time of drop-off. The CSU Art Gallery is located at the corner of East 23rd St and Chester Ave.
A suggested donation of $5.00 per entry will gladly be accepted.
The Art Gallery requests a 25% donation for works sold during the exhibition. Please keep this in mind when pricing your work.
Drop-Off: Oct 15 and 16, 10am – 4pm
All entries must be delivered in person – no mail entries will be accepted.
Opening Reception: Friday, Oct 29, 5pm – 8pm
Pick-Up: Dec 10 and 11, 10am – 4pm
And then there’s the:
People’s Art Show T-Shirt Design Contest.
Download the flyer: Peoples Art Show shirt071
- open to all CSU students
- 1 or 2 color design
- size should not exceed 8″w x 12″h
- files must be actual size at 300 ppi
- convert type to outlines to avoid missing fonts
- due in Art Gallery by Oct 8 at 4pm
- text is optional, but limited to “The 19th People’s Art Show, Cleveland State University Art Gallery”