2015 Cleveland Print Room
Juried Exhibition: THE PEER SHOW.
DEADLINE: MAY 16, 2015
The Cleveland Print Room is seeking photographic submissions for our first juried exhibition, June 12 – July 11
to be judged by Barbara Tannenbaum
Curator of Photography, Cleveland Museum of Art
Best Alt Process: $150 Director’s Award: $100
- Artists must be at least 18 years of age and reside in the US or Canada.
- An entry fee of $25 for CPR members or $30 for non-members is payable upon submission of works. Artists may submit up to two (2) pieces of original art in any photographic medium, analog or digital. Entry fees are non-refundable.
- All work must be READY TO HANG from typical gallery picture hooks without needing special equipment. We prefer framed pieces to be strung with picture wire.
Artists must complete a two-part entry form, one part to be attached to the work, and one part given to CPR at drop-off time.
- The entry form can be found here.
- Work exceeding 36 inches in any dimension may be excluded due to space restrictions. Work may not exceed seventy pounds in weight.
- All work must be original, executed within the last 5 years, and not been shown previously at the Cleveland Print Room.
- All work must be hand-delivered to the Cleveland Print Room during normal business hours: Noon to 6pm, Tuesday and Thursday through Saturday; 3pm to 6pm, Wednesday.
- All subject matter must be appropriate for public viewing.
- Entries must remain in the gallery for the duration of the exhibition.
- Artists must grant permission for Cleveland Print Room to use their images and information in promotional materials.
- Cleveland Print Room will retain a 40% commission from works sold. In the event of a sale, the artist will be notified at the closing of the exhibition and mailed a check for 60% of the sale within 30 days.
April 28, 2015: Works may begin to be dropped off at Cleveland Print Room.
- May 16, 2015: Deadline for Entry Dropoff
- June 4, 2015: Notification of juror’s selections
- June 6, 2015: Deadline for pick-up of non-selected artwork
- June 12, 2015: Exhibition Opening Reception
- July 11, 2015: Exhibition Closing
- All unsold work from the exhibition MUST BE PICKED UP by Saturday, July 25, 2011. Any artwork left at Cleveland Print Room beyond that date will be disposed of at the discretion of CPR.
- Work not selected for the exhibition MUST BE PICKED UP by Saturday, June 6, 2015.
For further information, please contact Shari at email@example.com.